Kidney disease, what to eat and what to eat.
Kidney disease is a disease that many Thai people are experiencing. It is a disease caused by unhygienic eating. and not nutritional unbalanced diet eating too much Accumulated for a long time Finally, it could be kidney disease.
but besides salty food There are many things that people with kidney disease support by UFABET. Who are on dialysis should be careful
Phosphorus is dangerous for kidney disease patients.
In addition to sodium, which is a major cause of kidney disease. and high blood pressure There is another phosphorus that can make the symptoms of kidney disease worse. because when our kidneys are deteriorating It will have the ability to filter out nutrients such as phosphorus out less. Therefore, it translates to How much phosphorus-containing foods do you eat? It accumulates in the body and does not go anywhere, although in fact people with normal kidney function The kidneys will filter out the excess nutrients needed by the body. But now, when the phosphorus doesn’t go out at all. So it can cause harm to the body.
How does phosphorus harm the body of patients with kidney disease?
Kidney disease patients who have been told by a doctor that being in a state of high blood phosphorus Easy to notice symptoms That is, the skin will feel darker and more itchy on the body until it becomes annoyed. or if it is heavy for a long time, it may reach the level of brittle bones or easily broken
In addition, there may be enlarged parathyroid glands, and worse, may cause blockage of blood vessels used in hemodialysis. For people who are on dialysis
Should I stop phosphorus altogether?
Phosphorus is not the only harmful nutrient, because in fact, phosphorus also helps reduce the risk of heart disease. And various vascular diseases as well, but for patients with kidney disease should “limit” eating foods that contain phosphorus. In order not to have too much phosphorus accumulated in the body.
diet for kidney disease patients should be avoided (Apart from spicy food should also avoid foods that are high in phosphorus )
- lean meat
- Nuts, including cereals such as black sesame and white sesame
- Cow’s milk products such as cheese, yogurt, milk-based ice cream
- brown rice
- whole wheat bread
- bakery desserts
- Dark vegetables such as kale, broccoli, carrots, spinach, basil, basil, cassia, acacia, pumpkin, and tomatoes.
- Caffeinated beverages such as coffee, green tea with milk, soft drinks, cocoa/chocolate.
- Thai desserts made from egg yolk such as Thongyib, Thongyod, Foithong.
- Thai custard, steamed buns, custard
Foods that patients with kidney disease should eat Look for foods that are dark in color.
- egg white
- Pork, Chicken (lean)
- Freshly made tofu unflavored rice milk
- white rice
- small rice vermicelli noodles
- Light-colored vegetables such as cabbage, Chinese cabbage, squash, eggplant, brinjal, bitter gourd, morning glory (boiled or boiled before eating) will help reduce phosphorus in vegetables)
- ginger ale
- tea without milk
- Meringue (made from egg whites), salim, layered sweets, lod chong, jelly
Although these foods can be eaten But you shouldn’t eat too much. Should maintain a good balance of food. and eat a variety of foods Not the same monotonous every day, every meal, to get a greater variety of nutrients.
In addition, who must take phosphorus seizure medication? Do not forget to take it with food regularly as well. Helps to keep phosphorus from being high as well If we can control the amount of phosphorus in the blood Our kidney disease symptoms will improve accordingly. Can be fought. Don’t be afraid.